Friday 27 September 2013

V-Talk! on BBC Radio Leicester

Only 9 days to go! Are you so excited as I am?

Just to let you know that I'm going to be on BBC Radio Leicester this Saturday (28/09/13) morning, 10:10am, to talk a little bit about the workshop, the V-Day movement and The Vagina Monologues.

Please see what Jo Twist, a poet and activist from Leicester, said: ‘I met Magdalena when she was part of a workshop at last year’s Everybody's Reading festival, one that I helped run with Magnus Gestsson, that looked at how the mass media can be used as an inspiration for art and poetry. Since then I have been involved in Magdalena’s ongoing creative work and I’m … impressed. I’m sure that ‘V-Talk!’ will have a bigger impact than our workshop … it will be more inspiring …. It will create change.’

The V-Day activists from the USA are also keep their fingers crossed for us!

Remember that YOU ARE a core of this event and only TOGETHER we are able to make a difference. Many, many thanks for being part of this!

If you haven't sent your booking form yet please do this as quickly as possible to secure your place! For the booking form please contact me on malena.korytkowska@gmail.com The agenda with all details will be available at the beginning of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment