Friday 4 October 2013

V-Talk! THE LAST CALL

Dear Ladies,

Are you ready for tomorrow (5/10/13)? Are you looking forward to this? Are you excited? I can't wait to see you all there! SIXSTEEN LADIES have already booked their places!!! If you would like to join us do not be shy - just drop me an email malena.korytkowska@gmail.com

Just to remind you that the workshop starts at 11am at the function room in Duffy's Bar (8 Pocklingtons Walk, LE1 6BU). All details are available here

All activities planned are tailored for you!
I also have just baked the cakes for you - they smell fantastic - so I have a very merry feeling :) And I believe that Duffy's Bar is ready with the special V-Lunch-Menu (please remember that although the workshop, tea, coffee and cakes are free of charge lunch is not included).

If you have any questions or any problems please do not hesitate to contact me here or on my mobile: 07576531511.

See you very, very soon! Oh, I'm so excited!!!

Magda ({})


No comments:

Post a Comment